|Mark your calendars for these
Revitas has a full line up of events coming in March. You won’t want to miss out on these webinars and conferences, all focused on contracts, revenue, and compliance. Take a look at what Revitas has in store and make sure to mark your calendar!
Webinar -- Analytics: The Missing Link in the Contract Lifecycle
March 5, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. EST
This free webinar is all about how analytics are the key to improving the contract management process. We’ll review the benefits of analytics, including how they can:
- Identify problems in contracting processes
- Validate preconceived notions and assumptions regarding contract performance
- Determine the success of your partner programs
- Pinpoint the bottlenecks that impede effective contract execution
Conference -- HDMA Distribution Management Conference and Technology Expo
March 9 to 12, 2014 in Palm Desert, Calif.
The HDMA Distribution Management Conference and Technology Expo brings bright and innovative individuals in the healthcare supply chain and technology fields together. Stop by booth #305 and meet the Revitas team -- we'll discuss the latest regulatory updates and what they mean for companies.
Webinar -- Bridging Commercial Contracting with Government Pricing
March 20, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Understanding the effect of commercial contracts on government pricing can be challenging, but visibility is crucial to compliance. This webinar will cover the impact of commercial pricing and discounting decisions on government pricing and rebate contracts. In addition, we’ll touch on:
- How to identify areas of vulnerability and downstream impacts of inconsistent data on contracting decisions
- The role and importance of master data in understanding various impacts on pricing and strategies
- Understanding your organization’s role in the bigger picture
Conference -- IIR 6th Annual Government Programs Summit
March 26 to 28, 2014 in Alexandria, Va.
Revitas, a sponsor of IIR’s Annual Government Programs Summit, will offer guidance on how government officials and pricing professionals can adapt to the overhaul of government rebate regulations.
We hope you can participate in one of these webinars or stop by to meet up if you’re attending one of the events above. Feel free to reach out to us on Twitter at @RevitasInc or leave a comment below to connect. For more information, please visit the Revitas events page.